Few of these movies are considered great works of art, but I never cared for Casablanca or Titanic, so that gives you an idea of just how much I care about film critics’ opinions. (We’re all critics, anyway, aren’t we?!) These quotes are phenomenal, and that is that.
1. “You uncultured swine!” – Toy Story (1995)
2. “I’m allergic to all synthetics.” – Back to the Future (1985)
3. “If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour… you’re gonna see some serious shit.” – Back to the Future (1985)
4. “I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.” – What About Bob? (1991)
5. “…a vacation, from my PROBLEMS!” – What About Bob? (1991)
6. “Start at the beginning… and when you come to the end, stop, see?” – Alice in Wonderland (1951)
7. “…it’s not that I’m lazy; it’s that I don’t care.” – Office Space (1999)
8. “What is learning? It’s paying attention. It’s opening yourself up to this great, big ball of shit that we call life. And what’s the worst that could happen? You get bit in the ass. Well, let me tell you: my ass looks like hamburger mat, but I can still sit down!” – Accepted (2006)
9. “I want to rock and roll all night, and part of every day.” – Role Models (2008)
10. “Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody? Because that’s NOT what Rome is about! We should totally just STAB CAESAR!” – Mean Girls (2004)
11. “Are your kids well-behaved, or do they need, like, a few light slams every now and then?” – Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
12. “Your sister is English?”
“She’s half-English, half-American. Half-sister, really. That makes her an eighth English? I’ve never done the math.” – Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
We’ll always miss you, Robin Williams </3
What’s YOUR favorite movie quote? Drop it in the comments section below!
Don’t forget to come hang out with me on social!
- Facebook Group For All Things A Little Adult: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ALittleAdult/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ALittleAdult
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/alittleadult/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alittleadultblog/