1. Be honest: have you ever re-gifted?
2. Name a Christmas-specific food or drink that you would buy all-year-round if you could.
3. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa, and did you spoil it for other kids?
4. Has anyone ever actually given you coal?
5. In your opinion, what is the appropriate cutoff date for exchanging Christmas presents post-Christmas?
6. Have you ever bought a Christmas present for somebody and then changed your mind about them and returned it?
7. Do you return presents you don’t like for store credit, or just stow them away to collect dust someplace?
8. What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
9. Yay or nay: matching Christmas pajamas for the whole family?
10. Would you buy a Christmas present for your dog? Cat? Fish?
11. Which do you prefer to see on the Christmas tree: matching/ color-coordinated ornaments OR a mish-mash of sentimental ornaments collected throughout the years?
12. What are your thoughts on people who re-use gift wrap?
13. The yule log: cozy or just plain stupid?
14. What’s the tackiest gift you’ve ever received?
15. Christmas beach vacations: yay or nay?
16. Would you ever make somebody a homemade gift? And if so, what would you make?
17. Gifting somebody a subscription box: the gift that keeps on giving, or an endless barrage of unwanted crap?
18. What’s your favorite Christmas tradition?
19. Who in your life is the hardest to shop for?
20. If you have kids, what type of cookies or other treat(s) do you have them leave out for Santa?
Bonus Question: Do you think Santa should’ve let Herbie become a dentist?
BEFORE YOU GO…
You may also like 15 CHRISTMAS-THEMED “WOULD YOU RATHER” QUESTIONS
Get all my new blog posts sent straight to your inbox!